Gurbani says the creator is True in the beginning, true throughout the ages, true even now, Nanak, truth shall ever be. Gurbani is also referred as Dhur Ki Bani (The speech from Supreme house and some have referred to Dhur as in Far/ancient).
There are natural laws which we have been governed by since when ever it all started, these truths will never change
aad sach jugaad sach.
True In The Primal Beginning. True Throughout The Ages.
hai bhee sach naanak hosee bhee sach.
True Here And Now. O Nanak, Forever And Ever True.
Listed below are the seven hermetic principals ancient Egyptian knowledge, something like 5000 years old but still holds value today.
Just wanted to list it to show how Baba Nanak was a great teacher who knew ancient knowledge and brought it back so we can use the knowledge to connect to divinity.
The 7 principals are as follows, theres nothing here that would contradict Sikhi.
1) The Principle of mentalism: “The All is mind, the Universe is mental.”
2) The Principle of correspondence: “As above, so below; as below, so above.”
3) The principle of vibration: “Nothing rests, everything moves; everything vibrates.”
4) The principal of polarity: “Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are all the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”
5) The principle of rhythm: “Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.”
6) The principle of cause and effect: “Every cause has its effect; every effect has its cause; everything happens according to law; chance is but a name for law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the law.”
7)The principal of Gender: “Gender is in everything; everything has its masculine and feminine principle; Gender manifests on all planes.”