NOTHING BELONGS TO YOU! Via Karnail Singh From South Shields, UK
Jaswant Singh died, when he realized it, he saw Vaheguroo (God) coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
– Vaheguroo said: “Alright son its time to go.”
– surprised Jaswant responded: “Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans…”
– “I’m sorry but its time to go.”
– “What do you have in that suitcase?” Jaswant asked.
– Vaheguroo answered: “Your belongings.”
– “My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?”
-Vaheguroo answered: “Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth.”
– “Is it my memories?” Jaswant asked.
-Vaheguroo answered: “those never belonged to you, they belonged to Time.”
– “Is it my talents?”
-Vaheguroo answered: “those were never yours, they belonged to the circumstances.”
– “Is it my friends and family?”
-Vaheguroo answered: “I’m sorry they were never yours, they belonged to the path.”
– “Is it my wife and son?”
– Vaheguroo answered: “They were never yours they belonged to your heart.”
– “Is it my body?”
– Vaheguroo answered: “that was never yours it belonged to the dust.”
-”Is it my soul?”
Vaheguroo answered: “No that is mine.”
Full of fear, Jaswant Singh took the suitcase from Vaheguroo and opened it, just to find out the suitcase was empty.
– With a tear coming down his cheek Jaswant said: “I never had anything???”
-Vaheguroo answered: “That is correct, every moment you lived were only yours. Life is just a moment a breath, a moment that belongs to you. For this reason enjoy this time while you have it. Don’t let anything that you think you owned stop you from progressing in your spiritual journey of becoming one with Vaheguroo and purifying this life’s journey.
– Material things and everything else that you fought for– stay here.
Your primary duty is to serve & worship Vaheguroo through Naam meditation and following the teachings of the True Guru.
-YOU CAN’T TAKE ANYTHING WITH YOU!
It’s only a pure soul, cleansed mind through naam meditation and Baani that follows you to the here after.
Live by meditating on Vaheguroo’s name and in the end, they will reward you with liberation of yourself and others and most of all a blessed place near his loving feet in Sachkhand (most spiritual gate of truth).
We are born alone, we live alone, we die Alone, only through our love and friendship with vaheguroo (God) can we create the reality for the moment that we’re not alone!
Guru Arjun Dev Ji Says, “I am nothing; nothing belongs to me. I have no power or control.
O Creator, Cause of causes, Lord God of Nanak, I am saved and redeemed in the Society of the Saints.”